Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jumpstart

I apparently took the summer off from the blog-o-sphere and I think I needed it. Sorry for the lack of warning! To jumpstart my rusty self, I'm finally getting around to a little bloggy game in which I was tagged about a month ago. Here it goes...

What do you think of when you the hear the word tag?
Playing hours of flashlight tag with my best childhood friend and all her neighbors on the shores of Lake Ariel. Nothing like playing outside after dark!

Do you think you're hot?
I am in fact sweating right now, so, yes!

Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.



When was the last time you ate chicken?
It has actually be quite a while. I'm thinking July?

The song(s) you listened to recently.
Singing in My Sleep, Semisonic
Moves Like Jagger, Maroon 5
Camel Walk, Southern Culture on the Skids
If I Die Young, The Band Perry

What were you thinking as you were doing this?
That I should really be doing work!

Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Honey, Mommy, Pumpkin

1 comment:

debbie said...

I've heard a lot of people around the blogosphere have taken time off. It must be something in the air. :)

Hope you are feeling rejuvenated and re-energized from your break. It's nice to return to a clean slate, eh?

Happy Autumn, Amanda. It's always so nice to drop in on your space. I hope you and the fam are doing well. xoxoxo